Canada Council Support for Artists and Organizations Working in Official Language Minority Communities
As part of its strategic priority to advance equity, the Canada Council offers financial support to artists and organizations working in Official Language Minority communities.
You maybe be eligible for special targeted funding if you are:
- a professional Anglophone artist or arts organization based in Quebec, or
- a professional Francophone artist or arts organization based outside of Quebec
You do not apply for this funding. You may be automatically considered for it if an application that you’ve submitted to one of the Canada Council’s regular programs has been successful or highly recommended.
Note: This targeted funding does not replace the Canada Council’s regular program funding merited by official language minority community artists and arts organizations. Rather, it is intended to be a supplement to the funds already awarded.
For details specific to your application, please contact one of the officers below:
- Dance: Ellen Busby, ext. 5506
- Inter-Arts: Sue-Ellen Gerritsen, ext. 4679
- Media Arts: laura jeanne lefave, ext. 5254
- Music: André Jutras, ext. 5071
- Theatre: Kim Selody, ext. 5489
- Visual Arts: Jim Logan, ext. 5266
- Writing and Publishing: Carole Boucher, ext. 5088
- General Information: Information Officer, ext. 5060
Address: 350 Albert Street, P.O. Box 1047, Ottawa ON K1P 5V8
Tel: 1-800-263-5588 or 613-566-4414
TTY machine for the hearing-impaired: 613-565-5194
Frequently Asked Questions